7.1. Any Public Company, Private Company, Closed Corporation, Trust Partnership or other legal entities which own vacant land, a stand or an erf on the Estate, such entity must file a power of attorney, duly executed by such entity designating one person who will officiate as a representative of, in all dealings with such entity’s affairs with the HOA and with the Estate Office.